New mm

Call me crazy or not, I think the mmr is working as intended. Ever since the new mmr has came out, I have been playing oni non stop to p3 him.

At first, I got matched up against new players and it went on for more than a day and the more I played, the ranks went higher and higher. Today, all of my matches were people either in high purple or red(tbh, they were average/good players).

I decided to test out a killer I have not played as much, so I played hag. The same thing happened when I played oni at first, I got newbies and it went on like that for the rest of the day. Has anybody experienced the same thing?

Comments

  • I can agree. It's getting better day by day. Had a similar experience for killer. Definitely not for survivor.

  • I played like 40 hours of Survivor in the past week and I still get ridiculous lobbies.

  • @Roobnus said:

    I played like 40 hours of Survivor in the past week and I still get ridiculous lobbies.

    Surprisingly, I can agree with survivor