Killer idea: The Magnet
This killer idea is inspired from Dwight's teachable perks
*Number is just for easy explaining, not for balance
Power: its all about pull Survivors closer to each other. Make them harder to control their movement direction.
M2 power: Magnet object.
Press button to aim & throw a magnet on a Survivor. If 2 or more Survivors stand 12m close to each other, they get pulled closer (if they're not moving) to the center of all Survivors in affected area.
Survivors get pulled close to each other at 5% speed. Which mean if they run away from each other, they get 95% speed. But if they run closer to each other, they get 105% speed.
Killer has a cool down of 10sec each time they throw Magnet object
- Survivors can help each other to remove Magnet object for 5sec
- Hitting survivors also remove Magnet object
2nd ability: Magnet zone.
Press button to create a magnet zone (that the center is your location when create the zone). Every survivors with Magnet object will get pulled to the center at 24m radius. The affect stay for 15sec. Has a cool down of 60sec.
When Magnet zone is created, all survivors with Magnet object are no more pulled to each other
2ND ABILITY: MAGNET mine.
*Replace Magnet zone by Magnet mine
Press button to place a Magnet mine on the ground. Any Survivor with Magnet object goes into Magnet mine zone will get be affected.
The effect of Magnet mine is 12m radius
There are maximum of 3 Magnet mine in the field. 4th placement will remove the 1st one
Survivors can remove Magnet mine for 5sec
Survivors are no more get pulled to each other
Add-on
- Faster recharge power
- Increase charge by 1
- Increase range of Magnet object
- Increase range of Magnet zone
- Replace Magnet zone by Magnet mine
"We have to work as a team, I need you to survive so that I can survive!" — Dwight Fairfield
Ps: I know this belong to Share your work but this may get more attention in Discussion (or not)



Comments
Bump
I feel like it would be a bit weak in this form, but it is definitely a very interesting and well thought out idea. I like it
Seems weak, numbers just aren’t there. I like the concept though, very unique, nice job!