Which would be preffered?

just want to see how many people vote for each killer

Comments

  • both because I LOVE jason (my favorite big horror villian) but also from process of elimination

    Chucky would look goofy with his size

    Frankenstein's monster wouldn't fit (the whole point is that he's misunderstood)

    I'd be happy for candyman, but he's not quite at Jasons level

    I don't like 2017 IT, and the 1980 something version wouldn't fit

    i'd also enjoy Pinhead, but its the same reason as candyman

    I don't think Alien would work well due to it's sci-fi nature (but if they can make it work, go for it. still not quite Jason tho)

    Regardless, I'm a huge fan of mr. Voorhees

  • @EnderloganYT said:

    both because I LOVE jason (my favorite big horror villian) but also from process of elimination

    Chucky would look goofy with his size

    Frankenstein's monster wouldn't fit (the whole point is that he's misunderstood)

    I'd be happy for candyman, but he's not quite at Jasons level

    I don't like 2017 IT, and the 1980 something version wouldn't fit

    i'd also enjoy Pinhead, but its the same reason as candyman

    I don't think Alien would work well due to it's sci-fi nature (but if they can make it work, go for it. still not quite Jason tho)

    Regardless, I'm a huge fan of mr. Voorhees

    I am a Major collector of everything voorhees but i thought for a moment that chucky needed some love

  • Alien could be proper freaky.

    Imagine if its power was to teleport to a gen, but it comes out the wall as if it was camouflaged there the whole time.

    It could be a random gen too so its not always on one with survivors.

  • @musefan said:

    Alien could be proper freaky.

    Imagine if its power was to teleport to a gen, but it comes out the wall as if it was camouflaged there the whole time.

    It could be a random gen too so its not always on one with survivors.

    i guess that could work

    could you imagine if there could be more than one killer

    and more survivors

  • I am still in love with the idea of having Chucky as my main as long as it's original Chucky, maybe Charles Lee Ray as the killer and Chucky as the power. The chant and thunderstorm when transferring his soul being the mori.

    Can you imagine if the power was he actually takes control of the survivor for 20 seconds when they get downed, this would make survivors so untrusting of their fellow team mates.

  • The Ring or The Grudge. They are both more iconic than any of these movies besides jason, which isn't happening anyways; and maybe alien, but not as exciting sounding as ring or grudge since we have demo

  • @jayru said:

    The Ring or The Grudge. They are both more iconic than any of these movies besides jason, which isn't happening anyways; and maybe alien, but not as exciting sounding as ring or grudge since we have demo

    i know im just doing this to see who would prefer which to be ingame

  • Out of these, Jason.

  • @AceupAsleeve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1524491#Comment_1524491

    I am a Major collector of everything voorhees but i thought for a moment that chucky needed some love

    chucky NO NO NO, its a bit pathetic just like the films

  • Another cool power for Alien...

    Each Gen has an egg on top of it. When the gen pops, there is a chance a face hugger will burst out and injure (or even insta-down) one of the nearby survivors.

    Perhaps it latches on to your face to injure you and you have a skill check. Fail the skill check and you get insta-downed. Succeed and you only have an injury.

    Something along those lines anyway.

  • @musefan said:

    Another cool power for Alien...

    Each Gen has an egg on top of it. When the gen pops, there is a chance a face hugger will burst out and injure (or even insta-down) one of the nearby survivors.

    Perhaps it latches on to your face to injure you and you have a skill check. Fail the skill check and you get insta-downed. Succeed and you only have an injury.

    Something along those lines anyway.

    that would be a good passive what perks do you reckon it would have

  • It just doesn't feel right not having Jason. The roster won't be complete till he arrives.

  • @AceupAsleeve said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1529643#Comment_1529643

    that would be a good passive what perks do you reckon it would have

    Oooo... thats a tough one. Let's think. Very raw ideas...

    Crippling Fear - making direct eye contact with a survivor (looking in each others direction, no obstructions) while more than 10 meters away freezes them in place for 1/2/3 seconds.

    Alternate Agenda - allowing your obsession to be the solo survivor grants bonus bloodpoints. (I'm thinking like how an Alien won't harm somebody who's been impregnated)

    Hunters Instinct - The direction of injured survivors breathing is displayed when within 4/8/12 meters. (Like how Ghost Face works when somebody is looking at you and you can see their direction). This could be countered with Iron Will (and similar).

  • Really want Candyman in the game, not sure how he would work though.

  • Any vote other than Jason's is ridiculous. Jason is the killer who fits the most in this game by FAR on this list.

    DONT @ ME.

  • Is everyone aware that Friday The 13th The Game owns the licensing? You are now.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    Is everyone aware that Friday The 13th The Game owns the licensing? You are now.

    True. And I also think as they have a competing product they are very unlikely to allow it. But as always in life... money.

  • @musefan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548610#Comment_1548610

    True. And I also think as they have a competing product they are very unlikely to allow it. But as always in life... money.

    Good point about the money. The only question now is what is more important to the devs: The Majority of their playerbase, or eating more than one meal a week?

  • At least, candyman is not in a lawsuit.

  • @EntitledMyersMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548748#Comment_1548748

    Good point about the money. The only question now is what is more important to the devs: The Majority of their playerbase, or eating more than one meal a week?

    Oh deffo the money at this point. Those Auric Cells price points are disgusting. Straight out of EA's book.

    But I don't really care about that, as long as they keep the game good and stay away from any Pay2Win mechanics they can charge what they want for cosmetics.