Nothing applies to the Jigsaw boxes. Not a single perk, only Pig's addons. It used to work with boxes' skillcheck in the past, if I recall correctly, but since then it was nerfed. So it doesn't apply. Nor does Hex: Huntress' Lullaby. And I don't think it will, unless they decide to rework her completely, like they did with Freddy.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing applies to the Jigsaw boxes. Not a single perk, only Pig's addons. It used to work with boxes' skillcheck in the past, if I recall correctly, but since then it was nerfed. So it doesn't apply. Nor does Hex: Huntress' Lullaby. And I don't think it will, unless they decide to rework her completely, like they did with Freddy.