DBD PSN avatars
Why isn’t this a thing? 🤔 I was just talking to a friend who mentioned DBD avatars and now I’m curious why there isn’t any. Or if anyone knows if this has been addressed in the past?
Why isn’t this a thing? 🤔 I was just talking to a friend who mentioned DBD avatars and now I’m curious why there isn’t any. Or if anyone knows if this has been addressed in the past?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do third party games ever get avatars? I own a PS4 but only ever really used it for the FF VII Remake and like exclusives.
Not too familiar with modern consoles.
American Dad has avatars. Underwear Stan was the best .99 cents Ive ever spent
Please please please do this. That Jane/Myers avatar is screaming my name.
Yeah you get a lot if you buy Project Diva future tone on the JP PSN store