What to do with this abuse?

Hello, I am writing because I have a large problem. Each time I play I must read much abuse in the end of game chat room. I am very dismayed. The opposition is very rude and they always say I should maybe think to make a suicide attempt. Where I come from to say such things is criminal seriously. Also they think I am homosexual. So?

i think game was very fun but I have no more joy. Victim players have a really mean spirit. Is only game!

I buy Mr. Cannibal and want to play but now I am confused because maybe I should not.

Comments

  • Click the little button next to the chat to close it.

  • Once again, a reminder that I literally got warned for "bait."

  • @Malkraz said:

    Click the little button next to the chat to close it.

    You can close? I don’t know I use the report but maybe is not functional. I see the same players each day.

    One always play the Claudia Morel, she wear a glowing sweater, like she been in Ciernobyl’ haha. Her friend is Nea Clarkson, she point the torch in my screen but she is not very good.

    i use report on them each day but then I see them the next day. I don’t know maybe is broken?