The whole point of the Killer Specific MMR is not working

So today I decided to try out killers that I have very little understanding on, mainly Nurse and Hillbilly because they requeire a lot of mechanical skill. In theory the whole point of this new system is that I should be able to play with them wothout getting absolutely destryed since I'm decent at other killers. Well that didn't happen at all. I played a couple matches with each, all of them were against very good players that understood very well how to play against those killers (even a legacy player amongst them), while I have no idea how to play as them. I'm not sure why this is happening since I already played a little bit as them before the MMR was live and still lost by a bunch, and the system is supposed to have been gathering data this whole time.

Overall a frustrating experience, which is a shame because I really want to learn how to play those killers and I thought now that the MMR had been implemented it was the perfect time. I really hope this gets fixed soon.

Comments