Survivor Synergy
Just wondering why Survivors cannot see each other’s perks at the campfire. You know for all those Solo Survivors who can try to get a feel for who they are teaming up with prior to the game starting. Maybe give you an idea if your team is new/memeing/tryhard just by what perks they have.
Also you could try to change your build to be more optimal for the team and also give you an understanding of what team plays to expect. Like if I’m built to heal and so is someone else, I might change my build so I can last longer in chase and let him heal and let me distract. Ya know, try to work as a team just as optimally as a SWF who knows what everyone else has.
I mean, is their an obvious reason that I’m not understanding? I play mostly killer.
Comments
Survivors would dodge lobbies that have suboptimal perk builds.
DS/U/BT/A now mandatory instead of meta.
Oh, the answer is survivors are toxic, got it. My bad, I always forget 🤦🏻♂️
Haha, yeah, I know but they killed that with SWF. Lot about this game is broken by SWF, which is why we need to help out the Solo people. They need the information SWF have. Once they are caught up, we can finally see how well survivors “as a whole” do against killers and buff/nerf accordingly.
Sadly Bacon is probably right about the survivors dodging hell, although I’d like to think it wouldn’t be too terrible.