Ironwill disables all sounds from survivor instead of just grunts of pain

This seems to happen 100% of the time, when someone with iron will is injured the killer can no longer hear them breathe, can't hear their footsteps, can't hear grass, etc.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This was a known bug not too long ago. I was under the impression that they fixed it as I haven´t encountered it after my last break from the game.

    If you encounter this bug often, I advice you to give some detailed feedback to the Devs to help them replicate and indentify the bug.

  • @Slashstreetboy said:

    This was a known bug not too long ago. I was under the impression that they fixed it as I haven´t encountered it after my last break from the game.

    If you encounter this bug often, I advice you to give some detailed feedback to the Devs to help them replicate and indentify the bug.

    I mean, I don't know, if I'm in a game and survivors start making absolutely zero noise (which honestly is 100% of the time, stridor seems to fix it), I'm more worried about doing a chase than trying to figure out what caused the bug

  • Understandable. On the other hand, if you encounter it THAT frequently it might be better to try and get to the bottom of this, then start chasin and slashin again ;-)