What difference does their rank make? Any kind of player can be toxic.
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.
What difference does their rank make? Any kind of player can be toxic.
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.
What difference does their rank make? Any kind of player can be toxic.
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.
Obviously it's anecdotal but from my experience the higher rank a survivor is, the more likely they are to be toxic. I'm not saying all red ranks are toxic but there's a noticeably bigger proportion from what I've seen.