*Gets Adept against Red Rank Players*
*achievement doesn't pop*
*achievement doesn't pop*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got merciless with the 3 perks only? Or did you escape with the 3 unique perks?
Merciless T_T
I doubt I'll be trying again if I have to rely on RNG to even get the thing :-/
Just another aspect of the game I'm forced to ignore due to bugs, I guess.
That sucks bud, but you can report that as a bug since you got merciless with the unique perks and didn't get the achievement.
Was it also a double pip? I think that’s part of the requirement, and I’ve gotten Merciless before and was just shy of a double pip. Definitely submit a report though because like mentioned it could just have bugged out!
I was watching my friend playing Adept Deathslinger. He got a merciless with the three perks but the achievement didn’t display.
I checked his Steam profile and it was unlocked. Maybe, Raccoon, check to make sure?
Alright - confession time.
I have been trying for days to get it - I already had it in 2018, apparently @_@
LOL oh man....
Truly a big brain killer move :P