Why won't devs make SWF visible AFTER match?
I'd like to see when I lose/win vs SWF, so I could make some statistics, plus it would've been easier to accept a defeat.
I'd like to see when I lose/win vs SWF, so I could make some statistics, plus it would've been easier to accept a defeat.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Knowing if they're grouped up does not always mean they have voice comms. I know I've grouped with friends before just to play and chill, but none of us were in a discord channel or anything. I understand your point, but I don't think knowing if they're grouped gives you the whole picture on if they had constant accurate comms.
Oh please no stats, When they does the community becomes self-made statisticians, and are led by misinterpretation of every stat and will put those meaningless numbers in every thread as an argument.
A lot of people would like that, myself included.
However, that's a quality of life adjustment, and BHVR doesn't do that. Additionally, they tend to ignore SWF even existing.