Any good Monopoly game for PC?
Looking for something I can play that is turn based and I really miss Monopoly, is there any game with decent AI and few bugs that I can play?
Looking for something I can play that is turn based and I really miss Monopoly, is there any game with decent AI and few bugs that I can play?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
no, they are all bad. Im sorry
This is sadly true. I've looked off and on for a couple of years.
If you like traditional board games, Life did a good job of bringing it to both phone and PC. If you'd like a very well crafted card and board game with a huge time sink and RNG that will make you rage, 100% Orange Juice is amazing. Hands down, best board game available mechanically.