Can't disable crossplay function on PC

Hy!

I was wondering if any of you PC-Steam ppl can disable crossplay function in-game? I tried a few moments ago and does not work. Is it intentionally blocked or just a "feature" as everything else?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Comments

  • .... do it in the main menu

    you can't change it if you are already in the lobby

  • Of course I tried it in the main menu only. Nothing.

    UPD: Had to restart it and worked. Pretty strange.

  • well, i can change it while im in the main menu....


    image.png image.png

    also, be sure you are not in a empty play as "survivor/killer" lobby....

    image.png image.png

    If you can see your character, that count as lobby...

  • The last time I checked it doesnt do anything, if you activate it or not you can still get matched with windows store players. Dont know if anything changed since then.