Legion or the Hillbilly?
Hello, new player here.
Currently playing the switch version and was wondering which killer I should buy?
Also which is better for a newbie killer? (rank 17)
Thanks :)
Hello, new player here.
Currently playing the switch version and was wondering which killer I should buy?
Also which is better for a newbie killer? (rank 17)
Thanks :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd say Hillbilly if it hadn't been changed.
Thanks! What do you mean by "it hadn't been changed"?
He didn't have an overheating mechanic before and was one of the strongest killers if played well but also balanced and fun to play with/against him. Now with the new Hillbilly it no longer has these characteristics although for some it does.
Buy hillbilly? But Hillbilly is supposed to be free. Do you really have to buy him on the switch version?
Anyways, I would recommend billy more. He is easier and has more potential than legion. Legion is not as good as billy, but is fairly fun in my opinion.
Thanks Antares :) Even with the overheating mechanic, would you still recommend him more than legion?
Thanks guys! :)