Nea new outfit mixable!

I think the devs should make the new outfit for nea mixable because a lot of people (including myself) love the head piece on other outfits!


what do you think?

Comments

  • So you put this thread in the polls category and you don't create a poll? Makes total sense!

  • @AggressiveFTW said:

    So you put this thread in the polls category and you don't create a poll? Makes total sense!

    I’m new on here and it didn’t give me an option to make a poll so give me a break and just answer 🤷🏽‍♀️

  • @LadyCalypso said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1522926#Comment_1522926

    I’m new on here and it didn’t give me an option to make a poll so give me a break and just answer 🤷🏽‍♀️

    There is a small arrow Icon next to the "New Discussion" button, there you can select and make a poll.

    It's kinda stupid that there already isn't a poll button in the "Polls" section... (Like it is in the "Ask the Community" section)


    To the question tho, I think they should make at least the head mixable.