This new matchmaking system made the game unplayable for me, and I'm starting to have a burnout.

Prior to this new system, I used to have games with a mix bag of survivors. There was usually at least one godlooper, but there was always a way to find a weak link. Now, I keep finding games in which all four survivors are godloopers.

As soon as I find them, they just go into their crazy loops and there is nothing I can do, impossible to catch them. If I commit, they loop me forever and they rarely fall for my mindgames.

This game has become unplayable for me whenever I play Killer, I even have friends who are very low rank and they keep ending up aganst very very good killers, it makes no sense.


I am sorry but this new system doesn't work properly and made the game unplayable and painful for everyone.

Comments