Your Favorite Exhausted

ATTENTION: Due to polls having a limit of 10 choices, some will have to be grouped together.

There's quite a lot of Exhaustion stuff.

Speaking of Exhaustion...


This poll, we got Exhausted.

So, in what way do/would you prefer to apply Exhaustion to Survivors?

OR

What self-inflicting Exhaustion gear do/would you prefer to use as Survivor?

Tagged: ModTrusted

Comments

  • I actually really don't like Exhaustion gear of any kind.

    But Mindbreaker is somewhat okay on Wraith i guess, if they have Sprint Burst or are Injured and were holding onto a Dead Hard.

  • The best exhaustion perk created by devs, hands down.

  • I don't really play the killers who have exhaustion addons very much and dont like either of the perks. On the survivor side sprint burst is my favorite though because I have a really aggressive, fearless playstyle and sprint burst works well with that since it makes me basically immune to getting pressured by the killer being nearby. If a survivor is looping near the gen I'm on it's all good because even if the killer breaks off to come for me they won't get a hit and now they're just chasing me instead and chances are I can loop longer than whoever they were chasing before.

  • Sprint Burst is a get out of jail free card that requires some babysitting. It no longer matters if you're in a deadzone, you can just sprint to a loop and play around that.

  • Besides maybe Dead Hard, Balanced Landing is the only exhaustion perk that can change nothing into something, while also being unexpected from the killer as it's not a commonly used perk.

  • Blood Echo is one of my favourite Killers perks right now. I am playing a lot of Wraith and I use it for every match. I love it.

  • I really like Lithe, because you as a player has control how you want to use the speed boost from the Perk. 

  • I like Blood Echo on Legion

  • As a survivor I'm not very fond of exhaustion perks so I'll go for demoboi's thingy because I love him.