The only time I'll ever do it!
The only time I'll use Iri Head and Infantry belt on Huntress is to get the achievement (down 20 survivor from 24 meters or more) since I'm somewhat an achievement hunter (not that much but hey, I try ๐คท), that might be the only case I'd use it
Comments
You'd actually be better off not using iri head because you'd need to hit them twice not just once lol
Plus you're a lot less likely to face a dc, leading you to more downs in the long run lol
I do agree but before I try doing the achievements, I'll first need to get Legion's Iron Maiden (already got BBQ)
Wait which ones that?
Edit: OH YOU MEAN THE PERK NOT THE ACHIEVEMENT I'M SORRY
๐คฃ๐คฃ it happens, but yeah imma have to get Iron Maiden and that is a pain (since I'm both switch and Xbox and my main is on switch ๐ซ๐ซ)
It's a real shame that cross-progression won't be coming to Xbox huh
I still have hope tho ๐
Fingers crossed lol.