Pop is essential for slowdown and while I'd suggest discordance in its stead, bbq is a good perk to locate survivors as even with a killer that's highly mobile locating perks are essential in order to apply constant pressure so that gens don't fly.
Pop is essential for slowdown and while I'd suggest discordance in its stead, bbq is a good perk to locate survivors as even with a killer that's highly mobile locating perks are essential in order to apply constant pressure so that gens don't fly.
Good answer.
I used to run Discordance on every killer. But there were too many cons to using it: 1) loud noise every 8 seconds. Spirit relies on sounds. 2) Proc makes me think about dropping chase, makes me nervous. 3) if they dont work together, its a dead perk. 4) you scare both of them away and the guy thats not chased goes back on it and finishes it anyway
I used to run Discordance on every killer. But there were too many cons to using it: 1) loud noise every 8 seconds. Spirit relies on sounds. 2) Proc makes me think about dropping chase, makes me nervous. 3) if they dont work together, its a dead perk. 4) you scare both of them away and the guy thats not chased goes back on it and finishes it anyway
It is true that the load notification noise can be rather counter-productive but I don't think it is a huge issue if you have discordance 3 as there is a lot of time between notifications. Discordence is good in my opinion because you instantly know when there are multiple survivors on a gen and even if it doesn't pop it means that you have a high chance of coming by a survivor repearing a generator if you pick a gen to patrol.
Anyhow I have always hated the fact that discordence gives periodic notification sounds I think it should just light up like whispers (although whispers has a sound cue as well in the form of whispers) and all you have to do is look around and see which gen they're on.
Although I don't like hexes because they are unreliable it is also fun to use prayer beads + ruin and surveillance if you haven't tried it.
In any case pop + bbq should be more than enough for your needs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pop is essential for slowdown and while I'd suggest discordance in its stead, bbq is a good perk to locate survivors as even with a killer that's highly mobile locating perks are essential in order to apply constant pressure so that gens don't fly.
Good answer.
I used to run Discordance on every killer. But there were too many cons to using it: 1) loud noise every 8 seconds. Spirit relies on sounds. 2) Proc makes me think about dropping chase, makes me nervous. 3) if they dont work together, its a dead perk. 4) you scare both of them away and the guy thats not chased goes back on it and finishes it anyway
It is true that the load notification noise can be rather counter-productive but I don't think it is a huge issue if you have discordance 3 as there is a lot of time between notifications. Discordence is good in my opinion because you instantly know when there are multiple survivors on a gen and even if it doesn't pop it means that you have a high chance of coming by a survivor repearing a generator if you pick a gen to patrol.
Anyhow I have always hated the fact that discordence gives periodic notification sounds I think it should just light up like whispers (although whispers has a sound cue as well in the form of whispers) and all you have to do is look around and see which gen they're on.
Although I don't like hexes because they are unreliable it is also fun to use prayer beads + ruin and surveillance if you haven't tried it.
In any case pop + bbq should be more than enough for your needs.