Get amazing teamates in solo que.... but the killer we play against on the other hand.
I have 3.3k hours and I get paired up with survivors that got around 1k-5k hours almost every game but the killers we go against are actual rank 20-15s with less then 300 hours. This is not fun, its not fair and it need to fixed ASAP. I actually want a challenge and face good killers that know what they are doing. This also apply when I am a killer, I get survivors that literally installed the game yesterday who drop pallets when you are not even chasing them. Its a new system and things are still being worked out but this is not ok
Comments
I hope it gets fixed soon, just a few moments ago I played against Wraith with around 50 hours, and as a Killer I played against Survivors with around 3 hours. (As a player with 3k hours btw)
This guy had 2.6 hours in the game...