We can't play game for 3 weeks because of Sync error
Honestly, this game deserve to die. DEVS DOESN'T EVEN REPLY OUR PROBLEM. HELLO WE CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME. I hope this company will fail. Worst company of all the time
Tagged:
Mod
Honestly, this game deserve to die. DEVS DOESN'T EVEN REPLY OUR PROBLEM. HELLO WE CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME. I hope this company will fail. Worst company of all the time
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The worst ever company. It happened already 3 weeks but they do not give a ######### about this
Same., had to quit aswell
It has been acknowledged and they're working on a fix. They do care, but some things can't be fixed as quick as others. I totally get it's frustrating, but please be patient - it's being actively looked into.