Freddy will come for you

Hello guys,

I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

Thanks !

Comments

  • Freddy is considered the weakest killer, because he has to wait 7 seconds (without add-ons) to interact with survivors. When you hear the lullaby, just crouch and try to hug a wall. Freddy doesn´t see much in his dreamworld, so the chances are good, that you can hide from him.
    Once you are being put to sleep, you can try to fail a skill check while healing or repairing a gen to wake yourself up. Otherwise you have to find someone who isn´t sleeping. While you are sleeping, Freddy can see you outside of his terror radius. So when you don´t hear his heartbeat, he can see you.

  • Thanks,

    While I'm sleeping I can still find other survivors that aren't asleep to wake me up if I understand correctly?

  • @Hellrossa said:
    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    I recommend watching some gameplay of freddy. This way you understand how he works and what good survivors do to him.

    If you hear his lullaby, he is close and you should try to stay hidden. If he puts you to sleep, run to the loop and loop him to oblivion, he has no tools to help him during a chase

  • This content has been removed.
  • Cant resist) one two Freddy's coming for you three four better lock that door five six grab a crucifix seven eight try to stay up late nine ten never sleep again
  • Freddy is my sugar daddy <3

  • @Ihatelife said:
    Freddy is my sugar daddy <3

    Freddy is my sugar "darling" ^^

  • @GhostrickSpecter said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    Freddy is my sugar daddy <3

    Freddy is my sugar "darling" ^^

    <3

  • @Hellrossa said:
    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    User premonition, spine chill. I f you can hear the song try to hide somewhere behind cover Once you are put to sleep run towards a loop he's gonna be right behind you, you can still stun him with pallets before the transition. Sc, repair a gen or find another survivor. Try to wake up on your own instead of leading him to other survivors. Once you are far enough from him he will see you aura. I find taking a hit and sc after is the easiest way. You can also sc while looping which will waste his time since he 's gonna have to put you to sleep again. By the time he'll catch up with you half the gens are gonna be done.

  • @Hellrossa said:
    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    You can't avoid it unless you spot him from far away somehow , which is impossible since he is invisible and the grass moving is not that noticeable.

  • Well that's good to know :)
  • Hellrossa said:

    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    Fail a skill check
  • @Hellrossa said:
    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    to be nice, I'll tell you how to counter Freddy, if you here his lullaby, stay put, normally if you run you will be found. when in dream state, stay near him and in his terror radius unless you know he has monitor, then run. and dont listen to the people who say that it is hard to see in dream state for Freddy, its actually easy to spot survivors. and for the off chance that you have it, just bring bond, bond can be useful for any killer so you might as well bring it. Lycan the Freddy main.... OUT!!!!!!

  • @Hellrossa said:
    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    to be nice, I'll tell you how to counter Freddy, if you here his lullaby, stay put, normally if you run you will be found. when in dream state, stay near him and in his terror radius unless you know he has monitor, then run. and dont listen to the people who say that it is hard to see in dream state for Freddy, its actually easy to spot survivors. and for the off chance that you have it, just bring bond, bond can be useful for any killer so you might as well bring it. Lycan the Freddy main.... OUT!!!!!!

    Hello, fellow freddy
  • @Hellrossa said:
    Hello guys,

    I've read here and there that Freddy is the worst killer. I've encountered him a couple of time and couldn't understand what happened there.

    I heard the lullaby #runforyourlife and the screen became blurry, I assumed I was being put to sleep. I continued running and then pouf (imagine a pretty FX) I jumped into the dreamworld with Freddy right behind me hitting me right away.

    This situation happened 3 times in the game and I died. Sad.

    Question is: How can I avoid being put to sleep? Running when hearing the lullaby is not a good option? I think of buying this killer just to understand more how he works.

    Thanks !

    User premonition, spine chill. I f you can hear the song try to hide somewhere behind cover Once you are put to sleep run towards a loop he's gonna be right behind you, you can still stun him with pallets before the transition. Sc, repair a gen or find another survivor. Try to wake up on your own instead of leading him to other survivors. Once you are far enough from him he will see you aura. I find taking a hit and sc after is the easiest way. You can also sc while looping which will waste his time since he 's gonna have to put you to sleep again. By the time he'll catch up with you half the gens are gonna be done.

    Debateable, good Freddie's can catch survivors quickly, even at rank 1
  • Just a thought - if Freddy can see any asleep survivors outside his Terror Radius, why doesn't a Freddy player just use Insidious? Wouldn't that make his TR reduce to zero and therefore see everyone everywhere? It does nothing for his lullaby, but it can help find survivors that are close to you hiding.

  • @CoolAKn said:
    Just a thought - if Freddy can see any asleep survivors outside his Terror Radius, why doesn't a Freddy player just use Insidious? Wouldn't that make his TR reduce to zero and therefore see everyone everywhere? It does nothing for his lullaby, but it can help find survivors that are close to you hiding.

    true but its such a waste when monitor is just a better option, standing still would just waste time.