Devs.... why is oni still bugged?
this is probably the 5th time this has happened to me in the last 2 months and I haven’t played oni on my PC yet so I’m going to assume this is a Console bug or something but when I collect blood orbs (my last blood orb to fill my meter to be exact...) my power fills up but stays white and it prompts me to collect more blood orbs. Smacking a survivor, grabbing a survivor out of a locker, or doing other animations won’t fix it. It’s really annoying and I’ve had it happen to me mid match before it’s honestly so annoying. @Peanits can you look into this?
Comments
Because he's one of my favorite killers and I'm not allowed to have nice things :(
As an Oni main..... This hurts me as well.... I hate downing a survivor just for the camera to freak out and turn me to another side, also when I get my power without absorbing orbs, not being able to use my power is messed up.
I think the trick to avoiding this is to avoid picking up a survivor if you're at 99 percent gauge. I think the bug only happens when you're holding a survivor.
I will check that in a bit, waiting for a match atm with Oni, if it activates like that I will let you know here.