Buffy Summers is finally in the game...
Thank you Devs for bringing our favourite vampire slayer into the game. Now can Sarah Megchelle Gellar-Thomas get an outfit to really sell the illusion?
Thank you Devs for bringing our favourite vampire slayer into the game. Now can Sarah Megchelle Gellar-Thomas get an outfit to really sell the illusion?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Meg Thomas, the sporty girl with casual outfits? What a weird idea!
It's like Jeff without a Jacket!
She doesn’t just need sporty clothing, that’s boring. Also, just because she does sports doesn’t mean she’d only ever wear sports clothing lol. Her latest cosmetic is her best so far.
Jeff in a vest showing off his tattoos is also miles better than him wearing a jacket.
Just when I trought it sounded sarcastic enough.
Nothing I’ve said in this thread has been sarcastic.
The new Meg head looks just like Buffy from S7. So I would like a cosmetic that looks like something Buffy would wear so I can create the illusion that the queen herself, Buffy Anne Summers is in the game. Is that so bad?
#BuffyByDaylight #SlayhaviourInteractive
Nah it's fine to like her the show was decent and has quite a good ending so far.
But she'd be too OP in dead by daylight unfortunately.
It isn’t actually Buffy though. It’s still Meg, I just want a Buffyesque outfit for her. Some leather pants should work just fine. 😏