Sync Error 111

I know how many people are spaming this but i want to participate.

This happens to me every. single. round.

Its just not fun to play anymore. Im so close to just cancel this game.

I did not screenshot all the times it happened but here are some:

Screenshot (67).png Screenshot (66).png Screenshot (64).png Screenshot (63).png Screenshot (62).png

i hope this gets fixed very soon otherwise idk if i will still continue to play this game, its just frustrating as hell, especially when you have some really good rounds where you wouldve made a lot of bloodpoints but they are just gone at the end. :/

Comments

  • I've had this issue as well. Using a vpn has fixed that but its just a bandaid. Feelsbadman

  • @th3 said:

    I've had this issue as well. Using a vpn has fixed that but its just a bandaid. Feelsbadman

    yeah ive read about people using vpns but i dont really wanna risk this because i dont know much about this method :/ guess ill have to wait then oofh

  • Its been around 2 weeks and no fix, so you will have to wait for a quite a while i think.

  • @Iconoclast_iv said:

    Its been around 2 weeks and no fix, so you will have to wait for a quite a while i think.

    yeah i noticed this as well :/