Killer mains why do you think DS/UB is meta?
The answer is simple. These became meta because of how killers played. That is tunneling/slugging. When I came back from a break to this game last year these were not meta yet.
Killers you have to realize certain perks will come into play when you guys play a certain way like tunneling and slugging. Not saying you are wrong for doing so but are survivors not aloud to try and counter what you are doing?
That's how it feels like currently. Killers get mad at us for running meta build when it's their fault it became meta. I rather run autodidact and solidarity but I get tunneled and gotta put it back on. It's the most frustrating thing ever.
It's hard to switch up builds when killers cant resist tunneling or slugging. If these werent as common DS/UB would not be meta.
Comments