Campy Grampy

So far I've been lucky. The new matchmaking seems to be on point for me. But then again, I'm right in the middle sitting around Rank-12. The lowest Rank I've fought is a (4) and the highest is a (16) since hitting this rate, but most of the time the spread is pretty good. I've found most of the games to be pretty darn hard fought. That being said, I've been using the rough period of everyone getting tuned up to work on Spooky Myers. This is the Myers with the Cracked Mirror add-on. For those of you unfamiliar, he can never get out of Tier-1. He is SLOW. The benefit is he can see through walls. He is also sometimes called the Jump Scare Myers.

I pulled a large map, never good for Spooky Myers, and had a team fighting me that were pretty on the nose. Their Gen Rush was fast, and there was no way I was going to take them 1 to 1. So I would hit one, knock him down, hook and move off in the general area and wait. They got the Gens done so fast, what else was I going to do? :) So one by one they came in. They did not coordinate and I would knock them down and hook a new one. In the end, I killed all but one who escaped.

Three of their Ranks were between 4-8 and one was around my level. I've gotten used to this level of Players being gracious and not salty. They take things like this in good humor. Not this team. I immediately started getting the same kind of Salty I get from new players and 11 year old children. They started "threatening" to Report me. I advised them to do it; I know the DEV love getting reports of Camping, since they have already stated it is a valid tactic. In my situation, it was the only tactic left.

This post is a public service announcement to that team. There were (4) of you. That means three of you could easily have triple -teamed me to get your guy off the hook, looped me on that loop map hell I was stuck on, and gotten everyone out. Why am I having to tell you this? Judging by your Rank you should know it already. Grow up. This message brought to you by Campy Grampy.

Comments