Actual "Fun" With Nurse XD

I rarely play Nurse because of how much work you have to put in to actually get her to work for you but I played for the first time in a few months tonight and this happened.

https://media.giphy.com/media/J5SagWkWYVrstcJai9/giphy.gif

My first 4k with Nurse. . . EVER!

All in the basement, all together,, all within a couple of minutes and I'm like "how did this just happen!?"

Then the next few matches I started to actually hit people and I'm genuinely shocked that my hits are landing and I think to myself "is this what people who are good at nurse feel?"

I swear it feels like I'm landing hits on accident most of the time. They just happen it's just . . . It feels weird.


More holiday snaps:

https://media.giphy.com/media/d8QwVqaOTzr7tvbgOG/giphy.gif

Sorry I don't do streaming. Bit old shook here.

Comments

  • Not to ######### on you, but with MM the way it is, I got multiple 4Ks with Nurse yesterday, I've been playing just over a month and rarely play her and am definitely not good. My rank went from 7 to 4 in the 2 or 3 days there has been a new MMR system.

    Everything is in flux right now, there are also a lot more SWF rank 1 sweat squads. People have said it's supposed to balance out after a few games, that has not been my experience. It's much less consistent than before, but, unpopular opinion, it's better, even if marginally. I would rather face a variety of teams than the same ######### every game.

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    Not to ######### on you, but with MM the way it is, I got multiple 4Ks with Nurse yesterday, I've been playing just over a month and rarely play her and am definitely not good. My rank went from 7 to 4 in the 2 or 3 days there has been a new MMR system.

    Everything is in flux right now, there are also a lot more SWF rank 1 sweat squads. People have said it's supposed to balance out after a few games, that has not been my experience. It's much less consistent than before, but, unpopular opinion, it's better, even if marginally. I would rather face a variety of teams than the same ######### every game.

    Yeah your probably right lol. I'm a rank 11 Killer and most matches I have at least 2 red ranks and one purple / green so its pretty fair but lately I've been up against 1 red 3 brown.

    I've also found that I have an unhealthy dependance on this to do any good lol:

    image.png

    Going to have to force myself not to use it for a bit as they'll run out sooner or later.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1521773#Comment_1521773

    Keep using the flannel, it is a really good learning addon, throw it out when you can reliably down good survivors, not before.

    Yeah when I Prestige her I'm going to go for that flannel over EVERYTHING else even if it means I miss a perk in that blood web lol.

    Just tried a match without it and I'm still landing insane hits through walls / spinning around after zipping through a pallet and whacking them before they vault back over but getting on to them in a chase feels a bit tough.

  • @Tricks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1520525#Comment_1520525

    Yeah your probably right lol. I'm a rank 11 Killer and most matches I have at least 2 red ranks and one purple / green so its pretty fair but lately I've been up against 1 red 3 brown.

    I've also found that I have an unhealthy dependance on this to do any good lol:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/51YJ6AHYZQVR/image.png

    Going to have to force myself not to use it for a bit as they'll run out sooner or later.

    I stopped using it recently and recommend not using. The location icon it shows isn't very accurate and it's much slower. It's really only good for avoid basements but you can angle up. Again, I'm not great, I go through hte floor constantly on like Gideon, it's annoying, but I've got much better at estimating time-to-hold distances by not using flannel. I still over shoot at a lot and people will often double back when they think you're going to blink so I think trying to land on top of them is best. Her FoV is ######### bad though and they can literally be touching you crouched and you wouldn't know.

  • Just got my first 4k without the Plaid Flannel training wheels with a reasonably fairly matched group of Survivors:

    image.png


    Stoked. And surprised, I didn't think I could do it with no addons lol


    How are my perks btw? I don't think I could manage to drop any of them for any other perk atm.

    Well maybe Nurses Calling as it's more of a 'nice to have' for easy free blink hits.

  • I have a problem.

    I started playing Nurse, something 'clicked' and now every other Killer feels wrong.

    I'm not sure if this is a good or bad problem yet.

    lol


    I always wanted to main Nurse but I could never get over that first barrier that I assume all Nurse aspirants face. Feels good.

  • @Tricks said:

    Just got my first 4k without the Plaid Flannel training wheels with a reasonably fairly matched group of Survivors:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/T3OUAQR6TOAG/image.png

    Stoked. And surprised, I didn't think I could do it with no addons lol

    How are my perks btw? I don't think I could manage to drop any of them for any other perk atm.

    Well maybe Nurses Calling as it's more of a 'nice to have' for easy free blink hits.

    You don't need birds or whispers, but you do you. I'd trade at least one of those for Sloppy Butcher to give Nurse's Calling and Stridor more value.

  • Well I maxed out P1 recently and have just maxed out P2 Nurse with a fairly descent stockpile of good addons and offerings . . .


    BUT . . .


    This is what my Whispers and Stridor level ended up being once I hit 50:

    image.png

    And oh my god my matches are hurting bad lol. Nurse quality of life without descent level Whispers and Stridor is just non existent. I feel naked without them. Using these at lvl 1 are almost as bad as not slotting them at all.

    I'm seriously considering ditching all my newly aquired addons and offerings and just pushing that P3 advancement button so I can start building up perks again and push to max them all out.

    Thoughts?