is head on a toxic perk?
will I get tunneled if I stun a killer with head on?
will I get tunneled if I stun a killer with head on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it depends on how it is used.
Nope, not at all
If you stun me with head on I will immediately start to love you. I love head on gamers.
There are no toxic perks.
its the most fun survivor perk
I dont see why it would be a nightmare if you know the timing you can just bait it if you know its coming if not the survivour buys few seconds to run away that the could have been doing for longer if they hadnt stayed in a locker till the killer is next to it. Its really fun to use but rarely actually good.