Low rank killer versus rank 1 survivors
For the past 15 games I have played killer made me absolutely hate playing it bc I get placed with rank 1-4 survivors and I’m a baby killer how am I supposed to enjoy a game with toxic high ranks
For the past 15 games I have played killer made me absolutely hate playing it bc I get placed with rank 1-4 survivors and I’m a baby killer how am I supposed to enjoy a game with toxic high ranks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If your good at a killer with the previous matches the mmr is just matching you with like minded winners as such as you. That's why this happened, if I'm not mistaken.