Depipping so hard because of new MM
Played upwards of 20+ games.
Played upwards of 20+ games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i feel you bro, solo survivor is unplayable atm, find some teammates to play with if you want to have fun and pip.
If I get a good team the killer is bad.
Hey man, ranks don't mean anything.
I mean ranks mean something in general yeah, but as far as the game goes they don't mean anything currently. they have no weight as far as we know, and thus mean nothing other than to judge your teammates and/or opponents after the match is over.
sigh
It only went as long as it did because I tried to farm with them a bit. Gave the Claudette the hatch.