NEW game mode idea that turn the game on it's head!
Warning
No formatter is installed for the format not-found
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I gotta say no to each one of them.
So... Pac-Man?
You don't know that! Inky and Blinky have had a mutual grudge for decades.
Well when you list things down separately I count them as each.
I’ll let it slide👍.
I love it, kinda like a DBD version of pacman, they could make it a game mode like KYF to not screw with matchmaking either.
Killer queues already are awful and you want a game mode with 4 killers at a time ? You're needy !
I had a last man standing idea. 10 survivors, 1 hook phase, 1 killer, no gens, just a match timer and exit gates which have to be opened when only 2 players are left or timer runs out.