New Customizations

wondering if we can get some open armor like this or some school girl style outfits brought in the shop 😀 Id throw some cash!

Comments

  • We already have school girls outfits for Feng.
  • Yea true, but hers look awfully bulky for her being a small girl 🤣 Im talking anime looking school uniforms that are petite 
  • We already have school girls outfits for Feng.
    Besides the mask and the watermelon tie up those outfits are terrible.( and the purple pigtails but that's just me)

    The skirts have no physics and are stuck to her legs.

    The colour swap on them doesn't even seem worthwhile.

    Honestly I really think they should just give her a better school outfit. I've honestly seen tons of concept art that people have designed so I don't think it will be too hard to come up with one if they put some effort into it.
  • I had loved to see the Nea school uniform (like) cosmetics for Feng. The sweater and the plaid skirt look absolutely stunning and they would have looked awesome on Feng.