Share Your Keybindings with a PC noob

I have 2000+ hours on PS4 and have finally gotten a pc that can run DBD with more than 10 fps.

I'm really wanting to learn how to play with mouse and keyboard, instead of plugging in a controller, so what keybinding do you all use? I'm not a fan of run being on shift, and want to reassign struggle from space bar for sure.

Comments

  • image.png

    Looking at them im a bit weird lol. The rest is pretty normal (WASD Movement and Mouse camera movement - 1&2 Emotes).

    Killer version is the original version M1 hit M2 skill Space Vault-Hook-Kick-Open-Pickup

  • the only changes i do is switch M2 and M1 as killer

    and change E to the mousewheel on both sides

  • I'm a killer main and use the default bindings personally. However I know a popular setting for Hag mains is to swap their Ctrl-key power to be Mouse Wheel Down. That way they can just turn the mouse wheel down to very quickly teleport to a trap the instant it triggers.

  • Depending what mouse you have, I'd suggest making good use of any additional buttons.

    As killer I have all additional abilities (like reloading on Deathslinger) on M4.

    As survivor i put crouch on V and struggle on L (vaulting is still space)

  • @Nanglaur

    Hey, another person that uses Q button ;)


    Controls.jpg


  • Hook struggle is mouse down instead of Space. Rest are default.

  • I'm using F for actions and weirdly enough, I use M2 for sprinting. It just feels quite comfortable inside of DBD for me. The rest is default.

  • I use default except I also have a macro for stuggle