Feng Skin
Why does the new Feng skin have pink armpits? It looks a bit weird
Why does the new Feng skin have pink armpits? It looks a bit weird
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
onion tattoo
its always been like that did you see ballerina Feng? has teh same problem, is on her model not on the skin. Onion tatoo? what
It looks terrible.
maybe she has a rash
HUH!?!?!!? LMFAOOOOOOOO
Also I vote that they keep it. I spam m1 when I'm on the hook and it's only reasonable that Feng would have a rash from raising and lowering her arms over and over again repeatedly.
@EmpireWinner LOL I agree onion tattoo
and yeah the skin looks weird, especially with the stiff hair for the cherry on top
thsoe arms lol