is it me or goddess feng has not teh same hair color as the promotional video

well in the video seems Black, and what we got is pretty much brown

Comments

  • greek-legends-dead-by-daylight-behaviour-interactive-leaksbydaylight-dbd.jpg

    I could see what you mean it definitely looks darker than what we got.


    Also I'm surprised they changed her bracelets from bronze brass to a silver gold not complaining I like the silver gold but still. It seems a lot of the colours in the trailer getting translate over to the game

  • Yea it's slightly annoying. I put it down to the lighting in the lobby but I haven't been in a game yet to confirm this.

  • @Volfawott said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/W7O9WFHCNCB6/greek-legends-dead-by-daylight-behaviour-interactive-leaksbydaylight-dbd.jpg

    I could see what you mean it definitely looks darker than what we got.

    Also I'm surprised they changed her bracelets from bronze brass to a silver gold not complaining I like the silver to gold but still. It seems a lot of the colours in the trailer getting translate over to the game

    thats what im saying is actually not only annoying but i dont like it, is not what was advertised and i dont like it reason why im not buying it, sadly they lied to us. i hope they fix this.

  • btw do you know what is actually hilarious? the picture they posted on twitter is the same as what we got, the one they uploaded today this is .... it is what it is i guess, im not gonna say anything else but it is what it is, and we get what we deserve.

    and aswell it happened with jane but with jane is even worse.-

  • Janes hair got the biggest change. It was full on blonde in the trailer.

  • @ProfoundEnding said:

    Janes hair got the biggest change. It was full on blonde in the trailer.

    i also said that on my last comment but we get what we deserve

  • still not adressed with a dev comment explaining if is intentional or not :(