I'm getting a bit bored of Surv, so i decided to amuse myself

I'm going for 100 of every single item you can get, that means 100 red keys, 100 purple flashlights, and the like


wish me luck

Edit: i'm also going to be listing what items i got from chests if i get really lucky

Game 1: 1 Map, 1 Rainbow Map, 1 Sports Flashlight and 3 Skeleton Keys (burned a Shiny Coin and Tarnished Coin)

Edit: i now have 12 keys, 6 dulls and 6 skeletons (plunderer's is a bad perk my hide)

Comments

  • Remember to bring ace in the hole and collect tons of addons too

  • @MrLimonka said:

    Remember to bring ace in the hole and collect tons of addons too

    i'm not bothering with addons, just the items themselves, and once i unlock Ace i'll get AINT as soon as possible

  • Do you play killer?

    I always find it fun to switch roles when I get bored .

  • @Clevite said:

    Do you play killer?

    I always find it fun to switch roles when I get bored .

    I do play killer, i main Demo actually, but i'm waiting for Rank Reset, i know it doesn't matter but i like playing at green ranks, and once the 13th comes around i can play consistently without having to intentionally depip every other game