The Spirit
Honestly that bug with blood should be left in there. Aura reading perks should work in phasing mode. She also has a baby lunge. Her, hag and huntress should not suffer from baby lunges just because their slow.
Honestly that bug with blood should be left in there. Aura reading perks should work in phasing mode. She also has a baby lunge. Her, hag and huntress should not suffer from baby lunges just because their slow.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All three are getting a "fix" to lunges.
I wonder what happens to myers though
He is intentionally weak when he is in EW1. Nothing will change for him I believe.
Yeah, I don't see why the blood that was already there should disappear.
He'll likely be left alone as he's pretty balanced as is already.