Do red rank killers win every game?

I’m on my way to reaching red rank killer however I’m faced with matches where I don’t get every kill. I watch streamers who are seemingly flawless at killer. It gets me a little discouraged if I can’t get kills every game. So I just want to know, do the higher up’s also have bad games? They don’t possibly dominate 24/7 right?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Believe me, even as a streamer/creator there are people (including myself) that put an unreasonable amount of pressure on me to perform to their expectations.

    You wouldn't really know it, but the majority of the Hag Main discord thinks I'm a garbage Hag for many reasons ranging from missed swings, perk choices, trap placement choices, and even getting mad when I deliberately chase survivors when I shouldn't.

    Opinions, expectations, and standards that other people try to hold you to and hold against you are worth about as much as a meal after 24 hours.. put the opinions other people have about you where they belong... In the toilet and flush that #########.

    The only person's expectations you should strive for are your own and don't beat yourself up if you don't do as well as you would like.

    You can always improve, but don't beat yourself up about it if you're not doing as well as you would like.

    That's actually super good advice.

  • Obviously not. Most content creators only show their best matches but they don't win every game. That's pretty much impossible.

1 2 ›