The Matchmaking is the worst thing I have ever experienced in this game
Because of the new rift I decided to play killer for only my second time, so I am rank 20 with all my killers being level 5 or lower. So can someone tell me why I am going up against teams of ranked 4 and higher survivors? when I barely know how to play killer. How am I supposed to want to continue playing killer if I cant face anyone near my skill level, they toy with me all game until I maybe hook one then they escape
Comments
Apparently they are as good as you.
This is the worst thing about this new matchmaking system. Its giving brand new players like this a miserable experience.
everything in DBD based on RNG even matchmaking.
We gonna pretend the old matchmaking wasn't already doing this
It was doing this less. Now its like system is doing it on purpose. Its like the system doesn't work and that BHVR is lying to use about a MMR system. We wouldn't even know if they were lying since they're not showing us anything to begin with. We can only trust their words.
This game just isn't fun anymore these days. As a killer I only get new players and as a survivor I get new players as teammates against most likely a decent killer. I thought facing a 4-man SWAT is the worst part of the game, but it's much more frustrating to constantly face new players.