Broken matchmaking stops camping
I've had my gripes against the matchmaking before but then the thought crossed my mind.
Think about it. A rank 17-20 killer who only camps will eventually encounter either a rainbow squad or a full swf red rank lobby at some point and then see what an awful tactic it is.
Then when they start getting the random death squad lobbies they'll start to realize they have to learn other strategies and can't expect to play against other potatoes all the time.
It forces killers to learn strategies other than camping and relying on NOED.
Just a thought
Comments
Isn't camping, tunneling and noed (with ruin) also a beloved red rank tactic
Oddly enough I just lost to a camping red rank fully prestiged huntress so I stand corrected
Lol the before and after post together made me laugh.
The quicker low rank killers learn the better
Camping will always exist as long as death on the hook exists.
What does swf mean? Sorta new but other then that your wrong. It still promotes camping/tunneling, just to a lesser degree.
You jinxed it I'd say ;)