I stand by what I said this mmr system is trash
Seriously I’m getting the most brain dead survivors at this point I think I’m moving to strictly SWF because I hate this ######### it’s not fun and makes me want to quit
Seriously I’m getting the most brain dead survivors at this point I think I’m moving to strictly SWF because I hate this ######### it’s not fun and makes me want to quit
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
SWF doesn't help.
SWF with experienced good players = we get rank 20 brand new killers.
SWF with brand new players = get rank 1 experienced, good killers.
You know it's not working when killers and survivors are apologizing to each other in chat after the match due to how unfair the matches were.
It will help I’ve been dying on first hook/second hook so often since the change it’s so annoying I run the killer around for a long time and oh..gens don’t get done AT all seriously unplayable right now
I wanted to try out killers ive never played before but nope i get sweat squads who bully cause i dont know how to play the oni.