Do we need new maps anymore?

DBD has a lot of different maps and I, personally, feel that there's enough variety for the Devs to prioritize other things than a brand new map every chapter.

Graphic updates, balancing the Survivor/Killer lopsidedness and maybe expanding on the existing realms is the direction I'd like to see with maps for a while.

What's everyone else think?

Comments

  • Yes because the same maps get boring after some time.

  • @gatsby said:

    DBD has a lot of different maps and I, personally, feel that there's enough variety for the Devs to prioritize other things than a brand new map every chapter.

    Graphic updates, balancing the Survivor/Killer lopsidedness and maybe expanding on the existing realms is the direction I'd like to see with maps for a while.

    What's everyone else think?

    They are also doing a graphical update, they are doing a lot of things actually. Do you read the patch notes?

    How can you even imagine to stop releasing new maps? This is ridiculous

  • @gatsby said:

    DBD has a lot of different maps and I, personally, feel that there's enough variety for the Devs to prioritize other things than a brand new map every chapter.

    Graphic updates, balancing the Survivor/Killer lopsidedness and maybe expanding on the existing realms is the direction I'd like to see with maps for a while.

    What's everyone else think?


    Behavior isn't a single programmer, they're a company with 600+ employees. They probably have a small team that works on map design and others that work on character design and balance. And updating the graphics for the art assets is a different group. So don't worry, working on maps isn't keeping them from working on the other things.

  • Definitely need more new maps. Imo a lot of the outside maps are too similar. I’m one of the few who would like more indoor maps lol. Or at least something other than a forest or cornfield.