Is p3 pyramid head any different?
I have p2 pyramid head and originally I wanted to p3 him (I p3 the killers/survivors like) but looking at the pictures, p3 doesnt look very different from the normal head. Am I just blind or am I right?
I have p2 pyramid head and originally I wanted to p3 him (I p3 the killers/survivors like) but looking at the pictures, p3 doesnt look very different from the normal head. Am I just blind or am I right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The shine and slight color change
There's a very small difference between the 2 that you won't ever see it unless you look at the two side by side.
It looks like the textures got a saturation increase and then someone went hard on it with the smudge and blur tool. Its awful.