An amazing easter egg from Silent Hill in music room!

The music room in Midwich school has a sheet music that is on the piano, the notes on the sheet are actually true and it's the part of the music from Theme of Laura in 1:37 to 1:43

https://youtu.be/6LB7LZZGpkw?t=97

Propably everyone know about this, but damn this easter egg is actually very good, as you can play it by yourself ๐Ÿ˜

I've made actually some research if anyone from YT discovered this, and here is the actually youtuber that explained this EG very well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETbTvqIAcKo

If someone wants to try it by himself than you can actually play it on this website:

Songs with a partially open lock icon are fully playable, but have all player features disabled. Premium members songs are completely open.

The following notes from the Easter Egg in this distribution of keys in website are:

X-X-X-S-S-X-C-P-U-U-S-U-P

I Hope we're gonna see more good things like this ๐Ÿ˜

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • The level of nerd BHVR put into this map is scary. Let's hope this attention to detail goes to every mp they make.

  • @LegionOfDumb said:

    The level of nerd BHVR put into this map is scary. Let's hope this attention to detail goes to every mp they make.

    Is it really scary? I found it cute that they added the easter eggs like this one ๐Ÿ˜

  • I absolutely love the amount of detail that's gone into the map and all it's little secrets, I think it's totally incredible.

  • @Mandy said:

    I absolutely love the amount of detail that's gone into the map and all it's little secrets, I think it's totally incredible.

    It's fantastic ๐Ÿ˜

    I'm a little bit sad that the sheet music is that short ๐Ÿ˜”