About new matchmaking system...

I'm a yellow/green rank killer, and red rank survivor, but the new matchmaking system makes me wondering....

I know that I'm a better killer than a green rank, I know that I'm a worst survivor than red rank, but the games seems completely unfair...

When I play survivor I faced Grey rank killers, I always easy win, it's clearly not balanced.

When I play killer I always face red ranks survivor and I can't kill any survivor...

I know it will takes time for the new matchmaking to work properly but I think this new system is survivor sided.

Before the update I know that it was unfair for survivors I faced to play with me because yellow rank was too easy for me, but red ranks are too hard for casual killer like me who just do his dailies killer.

Before the update my survivors matches were pretty balanced, pretty good killers and brainful survivors mates. The feeling was I was the worst in my team but I did my job and hide and loop etc now it's too easy the killers I faced since the new system are so bad compare to my skill level.

I really don't understand this new system and I really hope it will be better with time and adjustments.

Comments

  • The MMR is not survivor sided, it simply doesn't work. You can take a look at killer main streamers, rank 1s with thousands of hours, who get matched against brown rank survivors.