How many of you still play DeathGarden
No I'm dead serious how many of you still play this game. It had an interesting idea and concept however.

There's not enough players in my opinion to sustain. At least not enough active players. Maybe play Death garden please let me know why you play it or why you stopped playing it down below.
Yes I know this isn't a dead by daylight post but it still related to the company.

There's not enough players in my opinion to sustain. At least not enough active players. Maybe play Death garden please let me know why you play it or why you stopped playing it down below.
Yes I know this isn't a dead by daylight post but it still related to the company.
Comments
No one plays it cause its balanced and somewhat challenging.
Since a large portion of the community in DBD play survivor, and many of them are toxic, its more fun for them.
I personally like Death Garden, I enjoy playing Hunter, even when the 5 runners in question are a group of friends playing, I stand a chance with whatever weapons I am using, the ability to run across the map is so useful.
If I want this sort of power, its Nurse, sometimes Billy, but Nurse.
No advertising, no content, etc..
The game is fun has potential but they forced the release and that cucked them imo.
I have the game but it didn't run as well as I wanted it to. I was going to wait and see if it got any better, what with it being in Early Access and all. The game swiftly died though, so that's a big oof.
The primary flaw for myself, anyway, was that it was an almost blatant copy of Dead by Daylight. A group of 4 (+1) weak runners (survivors) have to escape the Death Garden (Entity's Trials) by using coordination to complete the objective.
Gameplay-wise the Runners (survivors) are locked in third person while the Hunter (Killer) is mostly confined to first person (there are emotes for brief 3rd person). After enough runners are downed the Hunter can execute (sacrifice) them at the Bloodpost (hook). By the way the "Death Garden" is randomly generated, like the Entity's trials.
Overall it was just a shameless copy except in the following regard:
All players had to gather upgrade parts for their abilities to increase their effectiveness. This, and the fact that there were 2 objective varieties are the only content differences. Sure, there was also a hub/lobby you could walk around in, but that was due to the wasted dedicated servers that Dbd lacks (and needs).
It was a decent game in my eyes as I am a Dbd fan. However, I prefer the source material and the lower cost.
To add to this I also feel the general theme isn't as appealing to players. This sort of sci-fi prisoner fight thing just isn't as fun as DBD "horror" theme. The game is fun but not fun enough to draw new players to buy it at full price.
Wasted money, they could've improve their Main game so much, but naw
BHVR: ", Sure Dead by Daylight has a large player base. . .
. . . but it's not new and therefore cannot be "hip" or "the next big thing".
Never liked it in beta, called it back then that it'd flop, and it has. I don't Like seeing games fail, but I must admit I did enjoy seeing the steam charts being so low. Rip DG, never even started IMO.
Death Garden
