I miss the old events like summer BBQ!
I guess there wont be and Summer event and may not even a winter event..
But why? I really love these event and the atmostphare they had. Why wont they return?
I guess there wont be and Summer event and may not even a winter event..
But why? I really love these event and the atmostphare they had. Why wont they return?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rift happened
Last year the excuse was that due to working on dedicated servers there was no time to do the event. Even though the offerings, hook models, generator models and even summer themed skins were all available (the skins were sold in the store instead).
This year there probably won't even be any attempt at an explanation and by next year no one will remember or care that the event once existed.
Out of curiosity, what do you really miss from summer event?
I loved the design of the Generators and Hooks!
Also tons of bloodpoints. :D
ah yes a battlepass and challenges that pretty much tells you to play the game for some extra bloodpoints or use a ######### perk for one match
10/10 event