MMS keeps giving me players with small PP builds

Here I am just trying to play games with perks that give more BP, not doing well against any survivors, yet it keeps giving me red ranks.

Eet8X_ZXsAAhpOB.png


Comments

  • The fact that you still have the most points with your perks is actually amazing.

    I think these survivors Just got carried by their perks but without the perks you and those survivors are on the same skill.level.

  • Survivor equivalent would be : WGLF, NOLF, Prove Thyself, and I'm scared to say Self care since there no other perk to boost the others category and self care still grants survival points I suppose ?

  • @Veen said:

    Survivor equivalent would be : WGLF, NOLF, Prove Thyself, and I'm scared to say Self care since there no other perk to boost the others category and self care still grants survival points I suppose ?

    I was doing that exact build except with BT instead of Self care to make sure i get stacks from safe hooks.

  • @bingbongboi90 said:

    The fact that you still have the most points with your perks is actually amazing.

    I think these survivors Just got carried by their perks but without the perks you and those survivors are on the same skill.level.

    I got some amazing O2 I could sell you